Tinnitus: It’s not a Disease, it’s a Symptom!

If you have Tinnitus then you are most probably familiar with some of the most common causes.
There is a whole list of them for you to choose from.

Only when you start to analyze the known facts and their probable consequences will the whole scope of Tinnitus start to unfold.

There can be a million reasons why you have Tinnitus. Let’s take a brief look at some of the most common symptoms for tinnitus.

How many of these symptoms can you apply to yourself? Add more if you have to.

Lack of concentration,
Headaches,
Fatigue,
Social retreat,
Depressive moods,
Lack of patience,
Nervousness,
Panic attacks,
Anxiety,
Apprehension,
Stress and tension,
Lack of self confidence,
Insomnia,
Exhaustion,
Devaluation,

Other than the hearing loss which is physical, all other symptoms listed here are of a subconscious nature.

Let’s get 3 important things into perspective here. I will repeat these 3 sentences until they are tattooed into your soul.

1. Tinnitus is not a disease, it is a symptom!
2. You are not sick and you are not mentally ill. You are being warned!
3. You will defeat tinnitus if you accept it as a part of you.

As soon as you are ready to accept that the tinnitus is a part of you, the sooner you can expect to make progress.

The power of the mind is extraordinary. Think about this carefully. If tinnitus succeeded in turning your life upside down
then accept the fact that all it used to achieve misery was your own mind. That’s quite an achievement isn’t it ?
That’s how powerful your mind is. If it has the capability to make your life a complete misery then surely it can be re-programmed to do the opposite.

It’s entirely up to you. The solution lies within yourself and your ability to learn.

What do we know about the causes of tinnitus?.
Where does it have its roots?

Ever heard of social sickness? Me either. It’s a phrase that I like though.
Here in Germany it’s called “Volkskrankheit “ ( has nothing to do with cars ).

I once tried to compile a list of all elements which I suspected may have contributed to MY own tinnitus. Obviously, I listed the negative aspects of my life over a 10 year period.
Some of these things could have been avoided, most of them were linked to each other. Don’t forget, this is only a list of things that I think should be mentioned.
I’ve tried not to generalize and I’ve tried my best to stay honest, even if it means confessing to some bad sins.
To be perfectly honest it’s not as dramatic as it looks. It just looks outrageous when written down!

Marital Stress,
Heavy smoking,
Drug and medication abuse, (i.e. Valium, Marijuana, Cocaine)
Relationship crisis,
unhealthy eating habits,
Loud noises,
Lack of exercise,
High cholesterol,
High blood sugar rate,
Personal loss,
Caffeine addiction ( coffee and cola )
Lack of sleep,
Financial Problems,
Overweight,
Business pressures,
Inclination to worry about everything.

So ……. there we have it.
It looks terrible I know. The worst thing is that I am one of millions who used to live like this. If you can’t identify with anything written on this list then you shouldn’t have tinnitus. Any one of these elements on their own would be harmful enough for any person.

Combine them and you’re left with a time bomb waiting to explode.

So now we have two lists. The first one above describes the symptoms and the second one describes possible causes. If you look carefully at the causes it won’t take much imagination to conjure up a "symptom list" like the one above. What else do you expect?.

I dare you…………Take a pen and paper…write down your own "bad list". Be absolutely honest and write down all the things that you aren’t proud of or maybe would rather forget. Write down all the things you would like to change if you had a magic wand. ( My bad list is there for everyone to see. You can hide yours :o)

By the way, you don’t have to have tinnitus to create a list like mine. I would be willing to bet that EVERYONE can come up with a list similar to mine. I say only similar because I know that not everyone is overweight, or smokes or tried drugs.

Think carefully about what you are reading on your list. If you are very honest, you will find that you don’t need a magic wand to shorten this list. The only person on this planet that can change this list to something to be proud of is YOU!

I consider myself to be lucky. Tinnitus gave me a chance to re-shuffle my life

Once more………Don’t forget….

1. Tinnitus is not a disease, it is a symptom.
2. You are not sick and you are not mentally ill. You are being warned!
3. You will defeat tinnitus if you accept it as a part of you.

After an "auditory crash " two years ago which left me with a temporary loss of all hearing I had no other choice than to take action.

I’ve been looking for an English Term for the German word  Hörsturz. In fact this term is made of 2 words.
Hör (to hear ) and Sturz ( to crash ). I find this a fitting term 

Anyway this "Auditory Crash" of hearing lasted almost 2 days at the most and thanks to my doctor, I was up and about a week later.
After reading many books and collecting all the information I could find, I decided to take action. I didn’t know it then, but the decision to cut out everything that was harming me probably saved my life.

Did you already write down your own list ?. If not….let’s imagine this is your list.

Where do you start?

There are some things you can change straight away and without hesitation. Other things will require great patience, lots of time and the will to change.

"Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place you start" ( Richard Rodgers 1902 – 1979 )

Once more………Don’t forget….

1. Tinnitus is not a disease, it is a symptom.
2. You are not sick and you are not mentally ill. You are being warned!
3. You will defeat tinnitus if you accept it as a part of you.


5 comments:

  1. I FEEL LIKE CRYING TODAY SHARING THIS WONDERFUL TESTIMONY ON HOW DR lewishill CURED MY TINNITUS PAIN LAST WEEK, MY NAME IS (ROSE) FROM US. IS A LONG STORY BUT I WILL CUT IT SHORT BECAUSE AM SHORT OF WORDS. SOME YEARS AGO MY MUM WAS VERY SICK AND NEEDED BLOOD, SO THE DR TOLD ME TO DONATE BLOOD TO MY MUM. BEFORE THE DONATION WE DID A LOT OF TEXT AND I DISCOVER THAT I HAVE TINNITUS VIRUS, AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO CURE TO IT, BUT HE PRESCRIBE DRUGS FOR ME WHICH I HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR LONG AND THE TINNITUS STILL DEVELOP TO TINNITUS VIRUS 2, AT THIS POINT THERE WHERE MANY PUS IN MY BODY TO THE EXTENT I WAS SACK FROM WORK BECAUSE THEY WHERE SCARED OF IT IN MY WORKING PLACE. I WAS VERY CONFUSE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND LEFT ME SOME YEARS AGO WHEN HE DISCOVER THAT I HAVE THIS VIRUS. TO CUT THE STORY SHORT I SAW MANY PEOPLE THAT CLAM THEY HAVE CURE TO THIS VIRUS IN THE INTERNET AND AT THE END I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY. LAST TWO WEEKS A FRIEND OF MINE SHARE HIS TESTIMONY TO ME HOW DR lewishill CURED HIS TINNITUS VIRUS AND SHE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT WHICH I CONTACTED HIM. THE ONLY THING DR lewishill TOLD ME IS THAT HE WILL SEND THE HERBS TO ME AND IN THREE DAYS TIME I WILL RECEIVE IT IN US, AND DRINK IT FOR JUST FOR DAYS, AND REALLY I RECEIVE THE HERBS IN JUST THREE DAYS, THEN STARTED DRINKING IT, AFTER THE FOURTH DAY I WENT FOR A MEDICAL CHECKUP AND DISCOVER THAT I AM NOW TINNITUS VIRUS NEGATIVE. AM A LIVING TESTIMONY HE CAN ALSO CURE DIFFERENT TYPE OF DISEASE THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE IN US. CONTACT HIM IF ONLY YOU NEED HIS HELP BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS BUSY BUT GENEROUS. THIS IS DR lewishill EMAIL ADDRESS (drlewishill247@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two members of this family, chondroitin sulfates A and C, have long been used by nutrition medicine practitioners to fight inflammation and enteritis. But for some reason it appears that the naturally occurring forms of these compounds in shark cartilage Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuando alguien le habla, constantemente tienes que pedirle que repita lo que te ha dicho.learn more


    ReplyDelete
  4. DR WILLIAMS HERBAL CURE TO TINNITUS

    Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 4 years tinnitus problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr Williams and how he has been helping people of the same problem with his herbal remedies I contacted him and tell him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my tinnitus problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any tinnitus problem either from man or woman. Contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com his a man that take good care of his children

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tinnitus is a terrible pain! I knew this from my Dad’s experience. His career exposed him to noisy equipment for several years and caused his tinnitus. We couldn't find a cure for him after 8 years of several western medications and various natural alternative trials. By a stroke of luck, I stumbled on a comment where I got to know about Dr. Mohan herbal medicine and natural treatment method which cured him completely in a very short period of time. If you are dealing with tinnitus, there is no need to contemplate suicide because of the ringing, humming and whizzing inside your head. There is a permanent cure through herbal treatment. I know there are so many medications and conventional treatments, my father went through these processes but it never solved the problem until we used Dr. Mohan herbal medicine which gave him a permanent cure. I am not marketing; the comments I saw here made me understand that many people need help with getting the right medicine. I have learnt that it is unwise to keep your path to success a secret especially when it has to do with health. Contact Mohan to know more about his herbal medicine. drajaymohanbose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete